The Felix Handbag/Clutch from our new collection is inspired by a recent journey to Asia and it is a celebration of a new and emerging creative identity in a new era that is forged in cities like Beijing, Hong Kong and Shanghai.
It is a personal study of the dynamic undertone of individuals in amongst the billions of inhabitants. Their ingenious method to disrupt the norm in secretive yet playful ways. The new collection salutes to what is seemingly an obedient exterior with strong block colours and angles, but compliments their rebellious individuality with the designer's own hand drawn motifs digitally printed on the product's interior. Staying true to Studio Candice Lau’s ethos, the bags are individually handcrafted in our London workshop using Italian leather and British Millerain's waxed canvas.
- Inner pocket for tablet
- Can be carried as a clutch with slip in handles
- Can be extended to A4 size to be used as laptop case
- Detail attachment for headphones/cable tidy (sold separately)
- Adjustable and detachable strap
* Each bag is made to order and will take approximately 1 week for production.